Saturday, March 14, 2009

Garden Smackdown/Moving to Kentucky



Challenge accepted…OH IT’S ON!

What what…awwwwyeah it’s on!!!!! Garden Smackdown is on! You betta bring it cause I gatts mad garden skillz yo! Yeah yeah, all the butta flies flock to my garden yo!




What’s that…awww yeah it’s some garden delight on the plate….you gonna bring that??? Whach you say?






This garden bunny gonna smoke you!





Oh and btw I’m moving to the bluegrass state….darn, that means a new zone I have to read up on.






4 comments:

Robin said...

Yo Yo Yo....get this
Roses are red,
Violets are blue
I gots a special variety for you
It's rainbow in color
and pops off the cob
if you want to win
then quit your day job.

GARDEN SMACKDOWN 09!
Out.

Robin said...

one other thing. Check out cupcakestakethecake@blogspot.com

Hill upon Hill said...

Excellent photo's, so are you moving and having to start a new garden?

The Dream Queen said...

Thank you!I am moving! I can't wait, I'll be in the bluegrass state in 1 week, I just hope I can get a garden going with all the other stuff moving brings!

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin