Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Style: Pink Houses?


Generally when I think of Pink Houses it conjures up thoughts of John Mellencamp, you know, the song 'Pink Houses'. Well, I guess when that song was a hit he was still John Cougar Mellencamp. Whatever. My point is the thought of a pink house does not really paint the most attractive picture. Like the song says "interstate runnin through his front yard" and something about his woman in the kitchen "cleaning up the evening slop". So I would like to take this opportunity to thank John Cougar for wrecking any thoughts that a pink house could be anything other than uber tacky. I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank the owners of this house in Madison Indiana....for proving the Cougars vision sucks and a pink house can look lovely.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin