Saturday, July 25, 2009

Photos from home...


Even though I live in Kentucky now I suspect I will always have some feeling of home being where my parents are. Even though I never lived in the house they currently live in, things from childhood are all around. A tablecloth my mom embroidered, books on the shelves I've seen my entire life, and the worn green quilt my great grandmother gave my mom that she would let my sister and I cuddle up in when we weren't feeling well.
And of course there are the flowers....

3 comments:

Robin said...

I tagged ya of ya want ta do it.

Sandy said...

Love the crossstitch....came by way of Housewife.

The Dream Queen said...

NSGH...I see you tagged me...hmmm, I'll have to think on it. Oyy

Sandy...thanks for stopping by! Housewife is fantastic and I don't say that just because she's my siser ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin