Friday, August 14, 2009

Julie & Julia



Go see this movie if you are in any way a fan of Julia Child, (or a fan of people living their lives to the fullest and without fear) Something I have yet to master, but hopefully will take a lesson from. I never realized that Julia Child was so fearless, but really when you think about it the woman was 6'2 and lets face it did not have the most wonderful voice in the world. I could never in a million years imagine going to live in France and having the nerve to enroll in Le Cordon Bleu. I wish I had that sort of fearlessness! I'm definitely going to order Julia's autobiography, I should probably try one of her cookbooks as well, but I think I'll start with the autobiography as I'm really not to interested in learning how to make headcheese or killing lobsters. I like my food without faces. (I'd never make it at Le Cordon Blue).





1 comment:

Robin said...

Fearless is soooooo overated Arizona by herself girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin