Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend Breakfast and Garden Smackdown


So far this weekend has been great, very relaxing. I attribute that to starting off Saturday right with the BEST french toast on the plant. Next time you decide to make french toast forget about using whatever bread you use and go for croissants. You wont be sorry, they are amazing. Just slice the croissant like you would for a sandwich. I just beat one egg and add about a cup of skim milk, a few shakes of cinnamon. Get a nice hot buttered pan ready, dip your croissant on each side and cook till golden brown. So good.

Here are the promised photos for Garden Smackdown...I almost hate posting them because I went out this morning and there are actual vegetables growing. I took the photos last week and since then the peas and green beans that are about 2 inch long!
Tomato Plants
Peas
Green Beans
Basil Broccoli

I've also got corn, melon, and cucumbers, but they are still pretty small and uninteresting.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Robin said...

mmm....very nice very nice. You win this round but wait...WAIT UNTIL I GET MY GOURDS! BWA HAHAHAHHAHAHA! Oh, and I'll bet yours weren't nearly as big as mine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin